We are looking for talented and experience Quality Analysts, with a passion for personal growth and development. The role will allow you to further develop your existing skills at Stockport Council.
The key areas we are looking for experience in and will support your development in are:
- Hands-on testing across a whole range of functional and cross-functional features including;
- Experience in functional, integration, system and UI level Test automation
- Experience of API testing and automation
- Knowledge of Performance testing
- Knowledge of Security testing
- Able to understand system architecture and identify gaps
- Strategic and big picture thinking when developing test approaches
- Testing multi-tiered web-based applications
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Triage of failures, identifying root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Feel comfortable working as part of multi-discplinary team with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
Experience of testing within an Agile development environment would be advantegous. In addition if you have experience of, or interest in, working with open source testing tools like Selenium that would also be an advantage.
Whatever your background we are looking for a passion for technology and software quality. More importantly you will have skills and experience that mean you can easily switch between understanding the overall objectives of an application and the ability to translate this in to effective quality processes to ensure successful application delivery.
This role is central to ensuring that our ambitious new digital solutions are of a high quality, and ready for our customers to use. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-paced organisation that is striving to deliver tomorrows technology for our customers to use today.
- Being able to work in a team and lead a team
- Understanding team dynamics
- Suggesting improvements
- Good Communication
- Stakeholder management
- Motivating a team
- At least 3 years experience leading a team