Become a DigiKnow Partner
If you want to become a DigiKnow partner and help tackle digital exclusion in Stockport, use the form below.
DigiKnow Partners Privacy Notice
We collect your information to:
- Our purpose for collecting your contact details is so we can add you to the DigiKnow network of partners which you have indicated is of interest to you.
- We use your name and email address to send you our DigiKnow partner updates.
- You can unsubscribe from those emails at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type(s) of information do we use?
- Your email address.
- You name and your organisation’s name.
- Background on organisation.
- Website and social media accounts for your organisation.
- Your motivation to join DigiKnow.
What is the legal basis for using your information?
The lawful basis we rely on for processing your contact details and interest preferences is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the UK GDPR. This can be withdrawn at any time, please email the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Where do we get your information?
Who do we share your information with?
- We will share your information internally with digital inclusion colleagues and with other DigiKnow network partners.
- Your organisation’s logo will be published on our DigiKnow partner’s web page with a link to your website.
How long will we keep your information?
Transferring your information outside of the European Union (EU)
We will not transfer your information outside of the EU.
Automated decisions using your information?
For this service all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.