Cllr Iain Roberts, the Deputy Leader of the Council and portfolio holder for Support and Governance, gave an interview in September 2015 about Digital Stockport to the Local Digital Campaign website. For more information, visit the UK Authority website.
- Putting new wheels on our programme
- Why personal vigilance is as important as tech in preventing cyber crime
- It can be tough sticking to design principles against the curve
- Stockport Council announces ambitious Radical Digital Strategy
- Community Computers turns 1 and celebrates its first year in reusing technology to benefit the community