Back in August 2015, the Council’s Executive Committee approved a package of funding to promote the take-up of digital ways of working within the Council. For more information, view the paper approved by the Executive Committee.
- Putting new wheels on our programme
- Why personal vigilance is as important as tech in preventing cyber crime
- It can be tough sticking to design principles against the curve
- Stockport Council announces ambitious Radical Digital Strategy
- Community Computers turns 1 and celebrates its first year in reusing technology to benefit the community