We’re entering the ‘Discovery Phase’ of the project and have engaged two partners, ThoughtWorks and Reading Room, to assist us. This phase will help us identify the detailed specifications of the technology we need at the Council in the future. We will also be building several proof-of-concept systems to refine these requirements and explore options for delivery.
- Embracing the Waves: The Digital Radio (DAB) Revolution in Stockport
- Digitober may be over, but Stockport Digifest is around the corner!
- Updating our website: new brand, better performance, and a lot of TLC.
- A taste of cybersecurity for social enterprises
- AI and innovation take top billing as Stockport digital businesses look to the future