We’re entering the ‘Discovery Phase’ of the project and have engaged two partners, ThoughtWorks and Reading Room, to assist us. This phase will help us identify the detailed specifications of the technology we need at the Council in the future. We will also be building several proof-of-concept systems to refine these requirements and explore options for delivery.
- Reporting on the DigiKnow Device Library during lockdown
- Conducting remote user testing for the ‘Report a flood’ project – Part 2
- Technology recycling will help to get more families online in Stockport
- Shift Click your way to a new career in tech
- Conducting remote user testing for the ‘Report a flood’ project – Part 1