Digital ArchitectureWe need to address information and IT security risks and reduce system maintenance and downtime. We will increase the interconnectivity of systems to improve services and collaboration and support the Smart City infrastructure rollout across Greater Manchester.
Why are we doing this?
Key outcomes include:
- Address information and IT security risks
- Increase interconnectivity of systems to improve services
- Use tech to improve collaboration
- Reduce system maintenance and downtime, improving the offer to customers
- Enable Digital Stockport – Smart City workstream
- Getting the right data to the right people wherever they are
How might we do this?
- Digital infrastructure planning and road mapping
- Training and empowering highly skilled staff
- Horizon scanning
- Taking advantage of regional and national partnerships (such as: National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC); North West Alerting and Reporting (NWARP); and ongoing work with GMCA
Please email your comments and suggestions.
What impact have we already made?
Please send your comments, suggestions and questions to email@example.com.