Digital AccessWe want to increase self-service, building on lessons from the pandemic, enabling greater responsiveness to people’s needs, improving the customer experience, and enabling us to target finite resources at those that need it most.
Why are we doing this?
Key outcomes include:
- Increase self-service, building on lessons from pandemic, to target finite resources at those that need it most
- Digital enabling greater responsiveness to citizen needs with a coherent One Stockport feel, improving experience
How might we do this?
- Consolidate websites, remove repetition and support ongoing improvements to accessibility
- Further develop website, chatbot, online forms, automation and push notifications
- Redesign our online referral routes for an all-age approach to information, advice and guidance
- Review digital directories and co-produce improvements
- Promote, enable and support projects that increase digital access
Please email your comments and suggestions
What impact have we already made?
Please send your comments, suggestions and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.